- Mens’ Group meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 7pm at Thee Office Pub in Romeo. The Men’s Group is a great way to fellowship with some of the men of Saint Paul’s, pray, and have fun with activities that benefits Saint Paul’s.
- The Women’s book discussion group, SISTERS meets monthly, usually on the fourth Thursday of the month. If you like to read and would like to share thoughts and enjoy being with others, this is a great opportunity. See the above calendar for the upcoming date, time, location, and book.
- His Table: On certain Tuesday evenings we take time to prepare and serve a meal for those who are shut in, need that extra boost to their food budget, and the homeless. We do this at the Romeo United Methodist Church. We prepare around 3:30 or 4 pm (depending on the meal), serve and clean up, 5:30 pm - 7 pm.
- Community Garden: Everyone is welcome to help out in the Garden. You do not need to be a member of Saint Paul’s to participate in any of our outreach including the garden. If you’d like to get involved please contact us at 586-752-3212 or email us at email@example.com We can always use people to help weed, harvest, and take crops to the local food pantry.
Tentative Upcoming Garden Events:
- Ongoing: Collect compost items for the garden.
- Early March: List of seeds and plants needed for the garden
- May 24 - 28: Plants dropped off on patio at rear of church
- May 29: Initial planting
- September 15: Garden to Table Harvest dinner
Weather conditions may affect these dates.
- Choir Practice: The choir practices on Wednesday nights at 7:00. All are welcome to come and sing