- Men’s Group meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 7pm at Thee Office Pub in Romeo. The Men’s Group is a great way to fellowship with some of the men of Saint Paul’s, pray, and have fun with activities that benefits Saint Paul’s.
- Women’s Prayer Group meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 7pm at Lafonda Mexican Kitchen. in Romeo.
- The Women’s Book Discussion group meets monthly, usually on the third Thursday of the month. If you like to read and would like to share thoughts and enjoy being with others, this is a great opportunity. See the above calendar for the upcoming date, time, location, and book. If you are interested, please talk to Joan Kossman during coffee time after a Sunday service for more information.
- His Table: On certain Tuesday evenings we take time to prepare and serve a meal for those who are shut in, need that extra boost to their food budget, and the homeless. We do this at the Romeo United Methodist Church. We prepare around 3:30 or 4 pm (depending on the meal), serve and clean up, 5:30 pm - 7 pm. The next date for His Table is March 6th.
- Community Garden: Everyone is welcome to help out in the Garden. You do not need to be a member of Saint Paul’s to participate in any of our outreach including the garden. If you’d like to get involved please contact us at 586-752-3212 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We can always use people to help weed, harvest, and take crops to the local food pantry.
Tentative Upcoming Garden Events:
- Ongoing: Collect compost items for the garden.
- Early March: List of seeds and plants needed for the garden
- May 24 - 28: Plants dropped off on patio at rear of church
- May 29: Initial planting
- September 15: Garden to Table Harvest dinner
Weather conditions may affect these dates.
- Choir Practice: The choir practices on Wednesday nights at 6:30. All are welcome to come and rehearse. You don’t need to be a great singer; the choir sings the same music the rest of the congregation sings, but the choir gets to rehearse it before we sing it together on Sunday. If you aren’t a great singer, coming to choir practice might make singing praises to the Lord easier on Sunday morning. Please join us!
“and whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him” Colossians 3:17