Outreach at St. Paul’s stems from our desire to share our blessings with the rest of the world. Here’s is just a portion of our ministry:
- Community Garden-raising food for the local food pantry and beyond. Non-church members are invited to participate in this outreach. Just call us at 586-752-3212 and we’ll get you information so you can be hooked into the Community Garden Facebook page so you can get updates.
- “His Table” – cooking and serving meals for home bound and low income families.
- Grace House Mission – Helping residents in a poor Appalachian community with home improvements and other needs.
- Volunteering time at the Health Fair sponsored by Second Mile Center in Detroit.
- Volunteering at the local food pantry; Samaritan House
- Serving at the Health Fair at Second Mile Center in Detroit
- Share Tree Samaritan House (for Christmas)
- Share a meal with MCREST (Macomb County Rotational Shelter)
SEE OUR EVENTS PAGE FOR UPCOMING OUTREACH PROJECTS-DATES AND TIMES
Cooking and serving a meal at “His Table.” We are cooking a meal at Romeo United Methodist Church for those who are on fixed incomes, shut-ins, and the homeless. We will begin cooking the meal at 3:00 pm and serve the meal at 5:30 pm. After the guests have been served we will also sit and eat with them. Children are welcome to participate in preparing the meal and/or serving. Next date: May 23rd